Toy Piano and Xylophone (Original Song)

in

Toy Piano and Xylophone (Original Song) Tube. Duration : 3.53 Mins.



I wrote this song to learn how to use all my new equipment and play my new instruments. (Turns out the xylophone is really hard to get a perfect take with for me; I spent almost 3 hours trying to record the 2 xylophone parts...) I am playing a taken apart/spray painted Little Tikes Xylophone and a Schoenhut Toy Piano. I used a Studio Projects B1 Mic, Presonus Audiobox USB, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910, Adobe Audition, and Sony Vegas Pro 9.

Tags: toy piano, toy, xylophone, piano, toy instruments, yann tiersen, amelie, frida, sheet music, valse des monstres, toy schoenhut, instrumental, michelsonne, jaymar, comptine d'un autre eté, xylophone song, studio projects B1, Presonus Audiobox USB, Webcam, Schoenhut My First Piano II, Yann, Tiersen, rue de cascades, Dave Thomas, La Redécouverte, La Noyee, La Plage, Le Banquet, Goodbye Lenin, live aux eurock, A quai, xylophone music, toy instrument, harmonica, keyboard, acoustic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.